Word is we should have another silent auction. Plan on bringing items for the auction so we can make money for the family fund.
The Jason Petersons have an inflatable water slide that the kids will enjoy. We will figure out the best time/times and location to set this up. I was thinking there are some of us who won't want to make jewelry and can watch the kids have their water fun during this time (I for one).
We bought a cute patriotic pinata and have already filled it with candy (good stuff like chocolate, air heads, starburst...)
*I ordered some foam visors for the kids to decorate (patriotic, of course) The kids can also make patriotic necklaces or bracelets with some cute foam patriotic "beads."
*There will be a dinosaur dig in the Peterson's sandbox.
I will come up with other games, crafts, etc. for the kids. I will also come up with a more defined schedule. There are not enough hours in the day!
2 comments:
If anybody has pictures from the '06 reunion that they could send me a copy of, i would appreciate it! I have some that robert took, but i know there are moments he missed out on, haha.
We could all go to the Apple store. That would be awesome.
We could knit socks.
We could buy some tannerite and blow something up.
I could give a lecture on small-room acoustics.
Man I'm just full of good ideas!
Post a Comment