For those who aren't wusses (won't name any names, but I heard a few thrown around) paintballing will be Saturday morning, if that works the best. The Peterson boys are organizing this. The word is BYOB (Bring Your Own Balls, that is, the paint-filled kind) and filled canisters. Of course, you need a paintball gun, preferably set to 250- we don't want any blood!
Update: Jason says to buy the better paintballs (Strikers or X balls). CO2 canisters may be filled at Hinkle Family fun center, or Jason says if you get them to him by Thursday and give him money he can get them filled for you.
The Plan: Meet at the Smith's parking lot at Central and Tramway at 7:30 am Saturday. If you have any questions, call Jason (home: 505-292-3182 cell:505-261-2623)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
This a thing of beauty. For assistance with Peterson planning, I have 3 guns, 3 masks, Russ has 3 guns, a couple masks, we have random amounts of tanks, and I may be able to finangle some additional gear from a friend of mine. We'll see how much of a friend he wants to be. Let me know if I can help with anything!
I don't want to make Warren cry this time.
Does anyone have a chronograph for checking gun velocities?
huh?
That was Mike asking, hence the nerdy big words...the chronograph is for checking to see how fast your gun is firing...to keep injuries to a minimal. (the whole "preferably set to 250- we don't want any blood" part) ;)
Well, in my humble opinion, 250 isn't quite strong enough for playing outdoors, especially at the place we have played in the past, people are too far away. 280 would work better, and wouldn't invoke too much injury... unless provoked :o) just playin
The whole velocity thing came up because one time Matt came home with a bloody wound (through his jeans)after paintballing. Funny thing- it was his brother-in-law who shot him!
ha ha ha. Yeah, Mike stilllll feels bad about that! I'm sure he'll hear all about it at the reunion...lay easy on him or he won't let us come to the next one!
Post a Comment