Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Temple

Mom says she would really like it if we could go to the temple together sometime during the reunion. I thought it might be difficult for those with young kids, but I guess we could see what we could work out. That means we would most likely go on Thursday, since only Saturday afternoon would be free. I think Thursday morning would be good, which would leave Thursday afternoon free for family activities.

I was thinking maybe Maria and Megan could watch the Murset kids at Melissa's. I don't know how Hattie would do (McKayla doesn't take a bottle).

The other kids could watch TV/movies at Grandma Nora's with Brett assigned to Ethan, , the older Chatwin kids assigned to their siblings, the older Thaynes assigned to their siblings, etc.

Update: (I was sure I had updated this, so sorry about the lack of info. It must not have saved.) We are going to the 10:00am session on Thursday.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That would be WONDERFUL!!! I was hoping there would be a Temple trip! Yaaaaaay!

The Mursets said...

Sounds good to us.

The Yoder's Five said...

OK, that would be fine with me.

Chris said...

YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping for a family temple trip like Nat.
Grandpa would be there for sure. We can feel his spirit stronger in the Temple. I am sooooo happy :)

Project Maniac said...

That would be nice. Hattie takes a bottle, so no problem there. We are excited to see everyone!

Anonymous said...

What time will we be meeting there?
-Nathan